Machine Learning Architect
Aliz is building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, and big data and Machine Learning solutions as a Google partner with offices in Singapore, Budapest, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year award in Asia-Pacific in 2020 and we are further expanding our business in Singapore to support a wide range of clients from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Architect who can create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
Are you also passionate about data science and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you if you...
- believe that hyperparameter tuning is a task that should definitely be automated.
- want to apply recent AI advances in domains such as computer vision and Natural Language Processing.
- want to work with A+ colleagues, who are also the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- have ambitions both to solve customer requirements in a dynamic project environment and contribute to the development of our ML product.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for...
- being a trusted advisor to our customers, thereby shaping their ML strategy.
- understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible ML solution design.
- finding the most promising ML methodology for the desired business outcome.
- driving successful implementation as a technical leader of ML projects in collaboration with infrastructure, data, and appdev engineers.
- working closely with client stakeholders during project delivery.
- holding occasional technical training sessions for our customers.
- architecting and deploying AI solutions with Google Cloud technologies like Vertex Platform, Kubeflow, and BigQuery for use cases such as:
- Recommendation engines
- Demand forecasting
- NLP problems
- Dynamic pricing
- A/B testing and personalized promotions
- Image processing
- participating in ALIZ’s own, ML-related product development initiation.
You will need...
- a university degree in a technical field or equivalent data science or ML engineering experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in designing and deploying data science projects.
- a thorough understanding of data science methodology standards as well as the theory around model building.
- hands-on experience in writing software with Python in a collaborative environment.
- the ability to write analytical queries in SQL.
- good communication skills in English.
- proven technical leadership experience in project implementations.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
It would be nice if you also had...
- familiarity with the data structure of Google marketing tools, such as DoubleClick or Google Analytics, and how they can be leveraged to enhance predictive models.
- a background in marketing analytics, such as DMP or CDP solutions.
- knowledge of a deep-learning library, such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- domain knowledge in a certain industry.
- hands-on experience with cloud computing.
- the ambition to mentor and provide code reviews.
- good communication skills in German.
You will have the opportunity to...
- deliver innovative projects and develop innovative products with cutting-edge technology.
- work with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job by capitalizing on our company-level knowledge management and attaining Google technical certifications.
- select tools and methodologies autonomously.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance by taking advantage of our flexible working hours and home office support.
- participate in internal R&D initiatives to discover the latest scientific and technological advancements.
- travel to cool places.
What our team loves about Aliz...
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. In short, it’s engineering heaven.”
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- "The company puts a lot of emphasis on informal exchanges and virtual events to create a real feeling of belonging. Well-being and mental health of the employees are clearly top priorities for Aliz."