Aliz is a premier Google Cloud Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year Award in Asia-Pacific in 2020 and we continue to scale up our sales team across the globe. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes – from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises. Aliz is already a key Google partner in the EMEA and the SEA region. Now, to further grow our footprint, we are looking for a seasoned VP of Sales who will lead and expand our sales activities. As the VP of Sales you will be responsible for the sales performance of all our regions. You will actively lead and execute our sales strategy by managing a team of sales professionals around the world, our internal processes, and the collaboration with other departments within Aliz. The sales activities cover the entire portfolio of Aliz from professional services all the way to managed services and product solutions.
You are the one who
- has at least 5 years of experience in leading sales teams in B2B IT solution sales.
- demonstrates the experience and strategic view of handling sales opportunities.
- executes the strategy for prospecting, qualifying leads, and managing accounts.
- forecasts the performance of the sales team.
- drives upsell with existing clients, engaging as a key account manager for our most important clients.
- demonstrates an understanding of cloud computing and the broader data and AI technology landscape.
- operates on your own with little oversight.
It’s a bonus if you have
- an understanding of Google’s internal processes and culture.
- familiarity with the e-commerce, retail, or manufacturing industries.
- experience in cloud computing, big data, or Machine Learning.
We offer you
- an opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- An opportunity to scale one of the fastest-growing Google partners in the world.
- insights to the latest technological advancements and the opportunity to introduce them to businesses before anyone else in the market.
- flexible working hours with a strong remote-working culture.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.
What our team loves about working at Aliz
- “I love that we are in the winning boat, that the company is growing, and that the technology we use is cutting-edge and very cool.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “We have a flat organizational structure, we solve problems together, and most importantly, we listen to each other.”
- “I appreciate our open communication and proactive feedback culture which sets the ground for efficient and enjoyable work.”