Our company is rapidly expanding. One of Google Cloud’s top partners globally with a presence in Asia and Europe, we are looking for an ambitious Vice-President of Marketing who can lead us by telling our story to the world and help us fuel this exponential growth. We are looking for someone who can adapt to an ever-changing environment, and is able to craft powerful stories and translate them into activities that directly and indirectly generate more business for the company. This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned marketeer to join one of the most successful Google Cloud partners globally and lead our efforts from the ground up. By leading a lean, global marketing team you will be responsible for content, channel, and outbound marketing as well as the overall marketing strategy and budget. You are the one if you are able to craft and execute word class marketing strategies and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty if something has to be changed on our website…
Your responsibilities include
- defining and implementing our marketing strategy.
- owning overall marketing budgets.
- managing all marketing activities globally including outbound, content, and channel marketing.
- building and managing a lean internal team and using external resources whenever needed.
- crafting the story around our product offerings.
- coordinating our Google Cloud partnership.
- coordinating a joint marketing initiative with Google Cloud.
- building content strategy for our global and local markets.
- running paid advertising campaigns.
- managing public relations.
This role will suit you if you
- have at least 6 years of experience in marketing.
- have experience in outbound marketing.
- have experience in building and leading a lean marketing team.
- have experience in budget planning and spending it with a strong ROI.
- have strong storytelling skills.
- have experience in content marketing.
- have experience using marketing automation tools and CRM.
- are analytical.
- understand higher level strategy and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- are organized and attentive to detail.
- think with a ‘techie’ mindset.
- like the Google brand and its services.
It would be nice if you also have
- IT service-related project experience.
- native or fluent German.
- worked in a professional German-speaking environment.
- experience with social media management tools.
- created German content (e.g. blog posts, videos).
In return, we offer you
- a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, super smart team.
- the opportunity to build up marketing for one of the fastest growing Google partners in the world.
- flexible working hours with a strong remote-working culture.
- a unique multinational environment without the annoying hierarchies and the politics of a multinational corporation.
- a rewarding IT company mood.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.
- a notebook and a mobile phone.
What our team loves about working at Aliz
- “I get real responsibility, and have an amazing support system of co-workers who have my back and allow me to be as creative as I can be. You truly feel like the sky’s the limit working in this kind of environment.“
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “ We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. In short, it’s an engineering heaven.”