Join us and work with GoogleAliz is conquering the world by building cloud infrastructure, big data and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner. The Service Delivery Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of multiple Google Cloud Managed Services projects and is responsible for the customer engagements within the managed services provider (MSP) business unit. In this role, you will work closely with the infrastructure technical team supporting them in planning and deploying cloud monitoring and management technologies, and securing trouble-free GCP operation for our customers.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for
- establishing a completely new MSP business unit within Aliz, laying the foundation, deploying tools, and creating processes to secure quality and stability in customer service.
- leading a geographically dispersed team to deliver technology projects on time, in scope, and within budget.
- ensuring that the right type and number of resources needed are available.
- holding the teams to the highest standards, while ensuring project discipline and accountability.
- delivering customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence within the MSP business line by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution.
- managing finances and reporting.
- juggling multiple and conflicting priorities in a timely and sensitive way.
- continuously improving the technical delivery model.
- contributing to the wider goals of the Cloud Infrastructure business unit.
Essential functions of the job
- Create something from scratch with a strategic and creative mindset.
- Identify, manage, and resolve complex issues and project risks effectively.
- Identify appropriate product/service offerings to meet the client’s needs.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns when they arise and identify appropriate resolutions to achieve client satisfaction.
- Develop account strategy and plans that best leverages resources.
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Provide leadership and direction to team members.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Proven track record of delivering projects and products.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting a 24/7 service model.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework.
- 5+ years of project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment.
- Familiarity with SOC2, ISO, and similar compliance certifications for cloud managed services.
- Good business acumen and the ability to negotiate with business partners.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps.
- Good financial and people leadership skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Ability to drive operational improvements and efficiencies by creating and implementing rigorous processes and controls, acting as a gatekeeper for quality.
Certifications (nice to have)
- Project Management, Business Analysis, and Project Assurance certifications
- Google Cloud Architect or Google Data Engineer certification