Aliz is conquering the world by building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year award in Asia-Pacific in 2020 and we are expanding our business in Europe to support a wide range of clients from disruptive unicorns to large and reputable enterprises. We are looking to find a Senior Java Engineer who can create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
You are looking for us if…
- you believe that cloud is the future.
- you like to bridge real business problems and complex technical challenges.
- working with different people on different problems in various industries is refreshing for you. Some examples we are working on: document management solution (France/USA), backend systems of Europe-wide car brand dealer websites (Hungary), refactoring the logistics system of one of the biggest retailers in the DACH region from monolith to microservices (Germany).
- keeping your knowledge up-to-date is just as important to you as sharing it.
We are looking for you if…
- you have a minimum of 5-years of Java development experience and strong SQL knowledge.
- a creative approach to problem-solving comes hand in hand with systematic and quick thinking.
- you thrive when trying out new technologies.
- you have good communication skills both in Hungarian and in English.
Your role will include…
- getting up to speed so that you’re confident about moving around with GCP.
- participating in projects using technologies like microservices, ETL processes, or data warehouses.
- cracking seemingly unsolvable problems by using innovative cloud services and technologies.
- supporting our customers’ cloud transformation.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- an interest in or experience with Big Data.
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Google Cloud experts and mentoring talented juniors.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- visiting cool places such as Singapore (if you are comfortable traveling after COVID).
- a collaborative team environment.