Join us and work with Google.
Aliz is conquering the world by building big data and machine learning solutions as a premier Google partner. Given that we have more and more really cool product ideas, we need a dedicated Product Manager who can drive these concepts into reality. Your focus will be to make sure that the bits and pieces from what we create for our customers eventually form an out-of-the-box product that can be marketed independently.
This role will suit you if you
- love data and want to help companies use AI to serve their customers better.
- can work in loosely coupled teams, but are not afraid when you need to act alone.
- are not just resourceful in ideation, but also great at driving ideas to completion.
- are keen on establishing product management methodologies at Aliz.
- want to have full responsibility for a product from beginning to end (and not just be “someone on the team”).
You will be responsible for
- validating complex ideas quickly and driving the best of them into reality.
- understanding and prioritizing business opportunities in Aliz’s markets.
- creating product concept(s) for marketable ideas.
- building business cases for each idea and iteratively validating them.
- coordinating UX and UI mock-ups for validated ideas.
- breaking down product concepts for the development team.
- being the link between the business and development teams during implementation.
- celebrating with the entire company on each new product launch.
We’re looking for you if you
- have at least two years of product management (product owner/manager) experience in early-stage product development.
- have an affinity for both strategic thinking and operational execution.
- have experience working with a small development team using agile methodology.
- are open to traveling to our customers (in Europe/Asia) for short or long periods.
- speak English fluently.
We’ll put you at the top of our list if you
- have at least three years of B2B SaaS product management experience and/or experience with early-stage B2B SaaS product development.
- understand how machine learning models can be used in real business cases.
- have prior experience with Cloud-based projects (GCP, AWS, or Azure).
- have worked with Asian/DACH markets.
- are also fluent in German.
What we offer
- a friendly, professional, and stable environment in our Budapest Headquarters, with the opportunity to travel globally.
- a free and supportive environment for you to try out new things rather than having to follow protocol at every step and stick to the old way of doing things.
- company-sponsored training and coaching programs so you can keep getting better and better at what you do and stay ahead of the market.
- access to one of the biggest technology provider’s wide range of resources.
- experience with Google products, people, and mentality.