This role will suit you if you…
- believe that hyperparameter tuning is a task that should definitely be automated.
- want to apply recent artificial intelligence (AI) advances in domains such as computer vision and language processing.
- want to work with A+ colleagues, who are also the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- have ambitions both to solve customer requirements in a dynamic project environment and contribute to the development of our Machine Learning (ML) product.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for…
- acting as a trusted advisor to our customers, and thereby shaping their ML strategy.
- understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible ML solution design.
- finding the most promising ML methodology for the desired business outcome.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- holding technical training sessions for our customers.
- architecting and deploying AI solutions with Google Cloud technologies like AI Platform, Kubeflow, and BigQuery for use cases such as:
- Recommendation engines
- Demand prediction
- Text classification and auto-tagging
- Dynamic pricing
- A/B testing and personalized promotions
- Image processing
- participating in Aliz’s own, ML-related product development initiation.
You will need…
- a university degree in a technical field or equivalent data science or ML engineering experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in designing and deploying data science projects.
- a thorough understanding of data science methodology standards as well as the theory around model building.
- hands-on experience in writing software with Python in a collaborative environment.
- the ability to write analytical queries in SQL.
- good communication skills in English.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
It would be nice if you also had…
- familiarity with the data structure of Google marketing tools, such as DoubleClick or Google Analytics, and how it can be leveraged to enhance predictive models.
- a background in marketing analytics, such as DMP or CDP solutions.
- knowledge of a deep learning library such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- domain knowledge in a certain industry.
- hands-on experience with cloud computing.
- the ambition to provide mentorship and code reviews.
- good communication skills in German.
You will have the opportunity to…
- deliver innovative projects and develop innovative products with cutting-edge technology.
- work with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job by capitalizing on our company-level knowledge management and attaining Google technical certifications.
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance by taking advantage of our flexible working hours and home office support.
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore (when COVID allows).