Join us and help to shape the future of Google CloudAliz is a premier Google Cloud Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year award in Asia-Pacific in 2020, and we are expanding our business now in Europe. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes – from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises. Aliz is already a key Google partner in the DACH region – now, to further grow our footprint, we are looking for a seasoned Key Account Manager who could help us expand our business. As a Key Account Manager, you will develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors with our existing clients. We are heavily investing in the DACH region and saw exponential growth in 2020. Our expectation is to double this already established business over the course of 2021 and as the first Key Account Manager on the ground, you will have the opportunity to scale our business and build a larger organization for the region.
You are the one who
- with a ‘Techie’ mindset bridges the gap between business and technology.
- serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- makes insightful presentations and conducts negotiation meetings.
- uses your experience in account management to drive upsells.
- demonstrates an understanding of cloud computing and the broader data and AI technology landscape.
- operates on your own with little oversight.
It’s a bonus if you have
- experience with solution selling.
- an understanding of Google’s internal processes and culture.
- experience working or living in Germany.
- knowledge of B2B enterprise IT sales processes.
- familiarity with the e-commerce, retail, or manufacturing industry.
- experience in cloud computing, big data, or Machine Learning.
We offer you
- an opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- opportunity to scale one of the fastest-growing Google partners in the world.
- insights to the latest technological advancements and the opportunity to introduce them to businesses before anyone else in the market.
- flexible working hours, and a strong remote-working culture.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.