This role will suit you if you
- think you’re there to drive and help, not to demand.
- are interested in growing the collaboration with our customers from simple proof-of-concept projects to long-term engagements.
- like to build new accounts and are excited about managing them.
- like working in a truly geek environment (yes, we have a “bad jokes” channel).
You will be responsible for
- managing international accounts, focusing mainly on Asian or European regions.
- gathering, analyzing, and documenting project requirements with our Sales Team.
- planning the project tasks and schedules with one of our architects.
- being the main point of contact between us and our customers.
- helping our Engineering Team to keep the project on track.
- escalating the situation to our Delivery Team if something goes wrong.
- making our customers happy with predictable deliveries.
- sharing mistakes and good practices with your colleagues so they can learn from them.
- building the Delivery Team, constantly pushing us to get better at how we work together.
- managing the collaboration so that subsequent projects keep coming in.
RequirementsWe’re looking for you if you
- speak English and German fluently.
- have held a leadership role in software projects, like Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Technical Account Manager.
- have at least 1year of project management/account management experience.
- have the self-determination needed to drive through projects from scoping to the end.
- have the character to represent Aliz in front of our customers.
- have account management ambitions, handling multiple external stakeholders.
- have the ability to transform projects from a pre-sales phase to scaled delivery.
- have an engineering background with experience in working with Cloud technologies.
- are open to traveling to our customers for shorter or longer periods, if necessary, in a post-COVID world.
Nice-to-havesWe’ll put you at the top of our list if you
- have a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- have prior experience with Google Cloud Platform based projects.
- have worked with Asian/DACH markets.
What we offer
- a fixed place in our Budapest Headquarters, with the opportunity to travel globally
- the opportunity to work from home, or from anywhere you want
- a free environment for you to try out new things
- training and coaching programs
- access to one of the best technology provider’s wide range of resources
- experience with Google products, people, and mentality