You are looking for us if…
- you believe that cloud is the future, and an opportunity to work on a cloud-based product with millions of users sounds exciting to you.
- you like to bridge real business problems and complex technical challenges.
- you love writing demanding code (no matter if it is the 1st or 100 001st line).
- you are proactive and constructive regarding professional challenges.
- you don’t keep your knowledge to yourself, but are happy to share your knowledge and experience with others.
We are looking for you if…
- you have a minimum of 3-years of Java development experience.
- a creative approach to problem-solving comes hand in hand with systematic and quick thinking.
- you own good oral and written communication skills both in Hungarian and English.
- you have the ability to work independently, and an openness to new technologies with a demand for continuous self-development/ improvement.
Your role will include…
- developing cloud-based products.
- getting to know Google Drive better than its own developers and doing things with it which it was not originally designed to do.
- solving complex problems in collaboration with colleagues in Budapest and remote teams.
- scaling the application on Google Cloud Platform as the user base grows.
- optimizing the code and data structures to make the application fast and the users happy.
- tracking down tricky problems in a distributed production system.
- challenging the specifications and suggesting a better way, if there is one.
- performing code reviews and teaching each other new tricks.
It would be nice if you also had…
- experience in complex enterprise projects.
- Google Cloud Platform, Google App Engine experience.
- practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- experience in customer relationships.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Google Cloud experts.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- manage your own time and work flexibly.
- a collaborative team environment.