Your diverse role will include…
- being responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle.
- architecture planning and creating highly scalable technical solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
- taking part in presales activities and proof-of-concept delivery.
- tech leadership and mentorship.
- being a trusted technical consultant and trainer for our clients’ tech teams.
You are looking for us if…
- working on the rebuilding of the logistics system of the DACH region’s most well-known e-commerce giant from monolith to microservices sounds like something you’d like to be part of.
- the opportunity to have the freedom of a greenfield project and experimenting without boundaries excites you.
- you find bringing in new ideas to find the best solution for a problem motivating.
- solely designing complex solutions doesn’t satisfy you because you also want to actively take part in the implementation of your plans.
- keeping your knowledge up-to-date is just as important to you as sharing it.
We are looking for you if…
- you have a minimum of 5-years of Java development experience.
- you have strong SQL knowledge.
- you have an interest in the cloud world.
- talking directly to clients to understand their business needs is not outside your comfort zone.
- you want to use your technical leadership skills to guide both our engineers and our clients’ engineers on their cloud journey.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- an interest in or experience with Big Data.
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
- German knowledge, which you could definitely practice here.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Google Cloud experts and mentoring talented juniors.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- visiting cool places such as Singapore (if you are comfortable traveling after COVID).
- a collaborative team environment.