Aliz is conquering the world by building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year award in Asia-Pacific in 2020 and we are expanding our business in Europe to support a wide range of clients from disruptive unicorns to large and reputable enterprises. We are looking to find a Software Architect who can create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
Your diverse role will include…
- being responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle.
- architecture planning and creating highly scalable technical solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
- taking part in presales activities and proof-of-concept delivery.
- tech leadership and mentorship.
- being a trusted technical consultant and trainer for our clients’ tech teams.
You are looking for us if…
- working with different people on different problems in various industries is refreshing for you. Some examples we are working on: document management solution (France/USA), backend systems of Europe-wide car brand dealer websites (Hungary), refactoring the logistics system of one of the biggest retailers in the DACH region from monolith to microservices (Germany).
- solely designing complex solutions doesn’t satisfy you because you also want to actively take part in the implementation of your plans.
- keeping your knowledge up-to-date is just as important to you as sharing it.
We are looking for you if…
- you have a minimum of 5-years of Java development experience.
- you have strong SQL knowledge.
- you have an interest in the cloud world.
- talking directly to clients to understand their business needs is not outside your comfort zone.
- you want to use your technical leadership skills to guide both our engineers and our clients’ engineers on their cloud journey.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- an interest in or experience with Big Data.
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Google Cloud experts and mentoring talented juniors.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- visiting cool places such as Singapore (if you are comfortable traveling after COVID).
- a collaborative team environment.