Aliz is a premier Google Cloud Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year Award in Asia-Pacific in 2020. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes – from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises. Aliz is already a key Google partner in the APAC region – now, to further grow our footprint, we are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager who can help us expand our business. As a Sales Manager, you will introduce our solutions services, Google Cloud Platform offerings, and products to well-reputed enterprises and the region’s most exciting and fastest-growing startups. You will build on our existing partnerships with C-level executives and develop new relationships with business unit leaders. We are heavily investing in Southeast Asia and saw exponential growth in 2020. Our expectation is to double this already established business over the course of 2021 and as a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to scale our business.
You are the one who
- with a ‘Techie’ mindset bridges the gap between business and technology.
- qualifies and generates sales leads in Southeast Asia.
- makes insightful presentations and conducts negotiation meetings.
- uses your experience in account management to drive upsells.
- demonstrates an understanding of cloud computing and the broader data and AI technology landscape.
- operates on your own with little oversight.
- have an understanding of a fast-growth technology platform resell business.
It’s a bonus if you have
- experience with solution selling.
- experienced in tech platform resell or sales.
- an understanding of Google’s internal processes and culture.
- experience working or living in Singapore.
- knowledge of B2B enterprise IT sales processes.
- familiarity with the e-commerce, retail, or manufacturing industries.
- experience in cloud computing, big data, or Machine Learning.
We offer you
- an opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- opportunity to scale one of the fastest-growing Google partners in the world.
- insights to the latest technological advancements and the opportunity to introduce them to businesses before anyone else in the market.
- flexible working hours, and a strong remote-working culture.
- competitive compensation.
- a training and coaching program.