You will be responsible for…
- writing job descriptions in cooperation with our engineers.
- managing the entire applicant experience from utilizing online sourcing platforms to screening candidates and organizing interviews.
- administering all sourcing- and recruitment-related data.
- reporting regularly to management.
- developing our sourcing database tools.
- reforming our selection process, if necessary.
- planning and coordinating our talent pool strategy (university relations… etc.).
You will need…
- at least 2 years’ recruitment experience.
- a ‘techie’ mindset and/or IT-company-related experience.
- A proactive _can do_ attitude.
- Self-awareness and intrinsic motivation for continuous self-development.
- professional proficiency in English.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- interest in cutting-edge technology (cloud computing, machine learning, and big data).
- an above-average empathic personality.
- professional proficiency in German.
In return, we offer you…
- a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- flexible working hours with a strong remote-working culture.
- a rewarding IT company mood.
- competitive compensation.
- a training and coaching program.
- a company notebook and mobile phone.