Join us and work with GoogleAliz is conquering the world by building BigData and Machine Learning solutions as a Premier Google partner. Given that we are growing rapidly and expanding globally, we need a Financial Project Manager who will be supporting our business through delivering projects and ensuring that our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
This role will suit you if you…
- think you’re there to drive and help, not to demand.
- oversee complex operations easily and understand the big picture while also focusing on the details.
- are an accurate and organized person who prefers to find systematic solutions instead of one-time fixes.
- are interested in developing and operating processes which overlap countries and domestic financial/legal systems.
- are eager to learn and improve your knowledge in the financial, tax, and corporate governance fields in a multinational environment.
You will be responsible for…
- developing and maintaining business processes and the elimination of any inefficient or error-prone elements.
- establishing and maintaining efficient contract management processes.
- maintaining and keeping up to date internal policies,
- supporting colleagues in contract negotiations with clients, by enforcing internal requirements and policies.
- integrating new business units and product concepts alongside prevailing processes and policies.
- sharing mistakes and good practices with your colleagues so they can learn from them.
- preparing possible new business establishments with legal and tax advisors.
- maintaining collaborations with external advisors to understand the statutory requirements of business needs, and implementing changes in time.
- organizing and participating in the monthly and yearly statutory closing and audit processes, which requires an active relationship with the accountants for each of our entities.
We’re looking for you if you…
- speak English fluently.
- have a financial background with experience in statutory closing and corporate restructuring.
- have at least 3 years of financial control, analyst, or advisory experience.
- have the self-determination needed to drive through projects from scoping to the end.
- have a result-oriented approach and like new challenges.
- pay attention to detail and are engaged to learn.
- have the ability to implement changes in teams and organizations.
- are also fluent in German.
- have a BSc in Economics, Accountancy, or a related field.
- have prior work experience in the IT sector.
- have occupied a similar role in an SME in a multinational environment.
- are a pro with Excel or Google Sheets and interested in BI solutions.
- a fixed place in our Budapest Headquarters and an international environment (we also have offices in Singapore and Munich and keep expanding globally).
- the opportunity to work from home, or from anywhere you want.
- a supportive environment for you to try out new things.
- training and coaching programs.
- experience with Google products, people, and mentality.