You will be responsible for
- planning, building, and executing scalable, cross-channel communications, campaigns, and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner.
- ensuring a digital customer journey through top-of-funnel acquisition to sales and lead motions.
- driving set-up and configuration of automated campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting.
- managing and maintaining the company website.
- taking part in setting up and sustaining a lead management workflow with the sales teams.
- brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- collaborating with agencies and other partners.
This role will suit you if you
- have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- have hands-on experience using marketing automation (HubSpot, Eloqua, or Marketo) and CRM tools.
- have experience reporting and evaluating digital and social media campaigns.
- have experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- have excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian.
- understand higher-level strategy, but are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- think with a ‘techie’ mindset.
- like the Google brand and its services.
It would be nice if you also have
- a fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- IT service-related marketing experience.
- experience with social media management tools.
- used WordPress, or another content management system.
In return, we offer you
- a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- flexible working hours with a strong remote-working culture.
- a rewarding IT company mood.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.
- a notebook and a mobile phone.