This role will suit you, if you…
- are enthusiastic about Infrastructure as Code.
- know what SRE is.
- would like to work with A+ colleagues and the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- find the quality of service most important, thus you fancy dealing with the whole lifecycle from the tiniest code fragments to virtual machines.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture both in Hungary and internationally.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for…
- implementing and managing cloud infrastructure based on GCP.
- migrating our clients’ IT infrastructure to the Google Cloud.
- automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- having a deep understanding of GCP solutions and keeping up-to-date with what’s new in the cloud.
You will need…
- a minimum of 5 years’ devops experience, of which 2 year is in a cloud environment.
- familiarity with containerization, Terraform, scripting languages, CI/CD, and microservice architectures.
- familiarity with cloud services, Linux, security, networking, and Kubernetes.
- a comprehensive systems approach.
- a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in English.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with GCP.
- some knowledge of AWS, Azure, or OpenStack.
You will benefit from…
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- company-level knowledge management that will provide you with learning opportunities and projects where learning is part of your job.
- the opportunity to work together with Google Professional Services.
- the opportunity to acquire Google technical certifications.
- the opportunity to become a certified Google engineer.
- flexible working hours.
- a collaborative team environment.
You will have the opportunity to…
- deliver innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- work together with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job (company-level knowledge management, acquire Google technical certifications).
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office).
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore.