Aliz is building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and Machine Learning solutions as a certified Google partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Google awarded us their Breakthrough Partner of the Year award in Asia-Pacific in 2020. We are further expanding our business in Europe and Asia to support a wide range of clients from disruptive unicorns to large and reputable enterprises. We are looking for a Machine Learning Architect who agrees that cloud is the future. Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you if you…
- believe that hyperparameter tuning is a task that should definitely be automated.
- want to apply recent artificial intelligence (AI) advances in domains such as computer vision and language processing.
- want to work with A+ colleagues, who are also the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- have ambitions both to solve customer requirements in a dynamic project environment and contribute to the development of our Machine Learning (ML) product.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for…
- acting as a trusted advisor to our customers, and thereby shaping their ML strategy.
- understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible ML solution design.
- finding the most promising ML methodology for the desired business outcome.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- holding technical training sessions for our customers.
- architecting and deploying AI solutions with Google Cloud technologies like AI Platform, Kubeflow, and BigQuery for use cases such as:
- Recommendation engines
- Demand prediction
- Text classification and auto-tagging
- Dynamic pricing
- A/B testing and personalized promotions
- Image processing
- participating in Aliz’s own, ML-related product development initiation.
You will need…
- a university degree in a technical field or equivalent data science or ML engineering experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in designing and deploying data science projects.
- a thorough understanding of data science methodology standards as well as the theory around model building.
- hands-on experience in writing software with Python in a collaborative environment.
- the ability to write analytical queries in SQL.
- good communication skills in English.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
It would be nice if you also had…
- familiarity with the data structure of Google marketing tools, such as DoubleClick or Google Analytics, and how it can be leveraged to enhance predictive models.
- a background in marketing analytics, such as DMP or CDP solutions.
- knowledge of a deep learning library such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- domain knowledge in a certain industry.
- hands-on experience with cloud computing.
- the ambition to provide mentorship and code reviews.
- good communication skills in German.
You will have the opportunity to…
- deliver innovative projects and develop innovative products with cutting-edge technology.
- work with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job by capitalizing on our company-level knowledge management and attaining Google technical certifications.
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance by taking advantage of our flexible working hours and home office support.
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore (when COVID allows).