Aliz is a global solution provider for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) focusing on Europe, and Asia. We are building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner. We have offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Today, we are looking for our newest Data Engineer colleague who would work remotely or from the Budapest office (after COVID). We are looking for someone who will create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you if you
- believe that data is useful.
- want to work with A+ colleagues and the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- have known for a long time why the cloud is the future and you can’t understand why many people don’t see this yet.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture in Indonesia.
You will be responsible for
- getting up to speed so that you’re confident about moving around with Google Cloud Platform.
- creating ETL processes and data warehouses on GCP platforms.
- using the Google Cloud SDK (Java and/or Python and command line) every day.
- supporting our customers’ cloud transformation.
- solving seemingly unsolvable problems by using innovative cloud services and technologies.
- tracking tech innovations.
You will need
- a minimum of 3 years of Java and/or Python development experience.
- strong SQL knowledge.
- an interest in the Big Data world.
- a systematic and quick-thinking approach to your work.
- creative problem-solving skills.
- a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in English.
It would be nice if you also had
- experience in the cloud environment.
- experience with Big Data.
- experience in data warehouse development and ETL processes.
- knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.).
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
In return, we offer you
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- company-level knowledge management that will provide you with learning opportunities and projects where learning is part of your job.
- Highly skilled mentors guiding your professional development.
- flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary.
- a collaborative team environment.
- a pleasant working atmosphere.
What our team loves about working at Aliz
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. It’s an engineering heaven.”
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “The company puts a lot of emphasis on informal exchanges and virtual events to create a real feeling of belonging. Well-being and mental health of the employees are clearly top priorities for Aliz.”