Join us and work with GoogleAliz is conquering the world by building big data and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner. Given that we are growing globally, we need a Delivery Manager who can build up teams on our key accounts. Your focus will be to make sure that both our customers and our engineering teams are happy with the collaboration, whether it’s in Singapore or Germany.
This role will suit you if you
- think you’re there to drive and help, not to demand.
- are interested in growing the collaboration with our customers from simple proof-of-concept projects to long-term engagements.
- Like to build new accounts and are excited about managing them.
- like working in a truly geek environment (yes, we have a “bad jokes” channel).
You will be responsible for
- managing international accounts, focusing mainly on Asian or European regions.
- gathering, analyzing, and documenting project requirements with our Sales Team.
- planning the project tasks and schedules with one of our architects.
- being the main point of contact between us and our customers.
- helping our Engineering Team to keep the project on track.
- escalating the situation to our Delivery Team if something goes wrong.
- making our customers happy with predictable deliveries.
- sharing mistakes and good practices with your colleagues so they can learn from them.
- building the Delivery Team, constantly pushing us to get better at how we work together.
- managing the collaboration so that subsequent projects keep coming in.
We’re looking for you if you
- speak English fluently.
- have held a leadership role in software projects, like Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Technical Account Manager.
- have at least 5 years of project management/account management experience.
- have the self-determination needed to drive through projects from scoping to the end.
- have the character to represent Aliz in front of our customers.
- have account management ambitions, handling multiple external stakeholders.
- have the ability to transform projects from a pre-sales phase to scaled delivery.
- have an engineering background with experience in working with Cloud technologies.
- are open to traveling to our customers for shorter or longer periods, if necessary, in a post-COVID world.
Nice-to-havesWe’ll put you at the top of our list if you
- also speak German.
- hold a BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- have prior experience with Google Cloud Platform based projects.
- worked with Asian/DACH markets.
What we offer
- A fixed place in our Budapest Headquarters, with the opportunity to travel globally
- The opportunity to work from home, or from anywhere you want
- A free environment for you to try out new things
- Training and coaching programs
- Access to one of the best technology provider’s wide range of resources
- Experience with Google products, people, and mentality