Aliz is a global solution provider for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) focusing on Europe and Asia. We are building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner. We have offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Today, we are looking for our newest Cloud Architect colleague who would work remotely or from the Budapest office (after COVID). We are looking for someone who will create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
This role will suit you, if you…
- are enthusiastic about Infrastructure as Code.
- know what SRE is.
- would like to work with A+ colleagues and the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- find the quality of service most important, thus you fancy dealing with the whole lifecycle from the tiniest code fragments to virtual machines.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture both in Hungary and internationally.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for…
- implementing and managing cloud infrastructure based on GCP.
- migrating our clients’ IT infrastructure to the Google Cloud.
- automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- having a deep understanding of GCP solutions and keeping up-to-date with what’s new in the cloud.
You will need…
- a minimum of 5 years’ devops experience, of which 2 year is in a cloud environment.
- familiarity with containerization, Terraform, scripting languages, CI/CD, and microservice architectures.
- familiarity with cloud services, Linux, security, networking, and Kubernetes.
- a comprehensive systems approach.
- a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in English.
It would be nice if you also have…
- experience with GCP.
- some knowledge of AWS, Azure, or OpenStack.
You will benefit from…
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- company-level knowledge management that will provide you with learning opportunities and projects where learning is part of your job.
- the opportunity to work together with Google Professional Services.
- the opportunity to acquire Google technical certifications.
- the opportunity to become a certified Google engineer.
- flexible working hours.
- a collaborative team environment.
You will have the opportunity to…
- deliver innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- work together with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job (company-level knowledge management, acquire Google technical certifications).
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office).
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore.