This role will suit you if you
- believe that data is useful.
- want to work with A+ colleagues and the region’s most experienced GCP developers.
- have known for a long time that the cloud is the future and you can’t understand why many people don’t see this yet.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture.
You will be responsible for
- getting up to speed so that you’re confident about moving around with Google Cloud Platform.
- creating ETL processes and data warehouses on GCP platforms.
- using the Google Cloud SDK (Java and/or Python and command line) every day.
- supporting our customers’ cloud transformation.
- solving seemingly unsolvable problems by using innovative cloud services and technologies.
- tracking tech innovations.
You will need
- a minimum of 3 years of Java and/or Python development experience.
- strong SQL knowledge.
- an interest in the Big Data world.
- a systematic and quick-thinking approach to your work.
- creative problem-solving skills.
- a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in English.
It would be nice if you also had
- experience in the cloud environment.
- experience with Big Data.
- experience in data warehouse development and ETL processes.
- knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.).
- your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
In return, we offer you
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- company-level knowledge management that will provide you with learning opportunities and projects where learning is part of your job.
- Highly skilled mentors guiding your professional development.
- flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary.
- a collaborative team environment.
- a pleasant working atmosphere.