Aliz is a global solution provider for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) focusing on Europe, and Asia. We are building scalable applications, IT infrastructures, big data, and machine learning solutions as a certified Google partner. We have offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Today, we are looking for our newest Data Architect colleague who would work remotely or from the Budapest office (after COVID). We are looking for someone who will create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions in the Google Cloud.
Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
You are looking for us if…
- a dynamic project environment excites you more than painfully slow development.
- building things from scratch motivates you more than refactoring legacy codes.
- working with different people on different problems is refreshing for you.
- solely designing complex solutions doesn’t satisfy you because you also want to actively take part in the implementation of your plans.
- keeping your knowledge up-to-date is just as important to you as sharing it.
We are looking for you if…
- you are a software or data architect with hands-on coding experience (preferably in Java/Python and SQL).
- finding the right tools for each problem is more important to you than becoming an expert in one specific tool.
- talking directly to clients to understand their business needs is not outside your comfort zone.
- you want to use your technical leadership skills to guide both our engineers and our clients’ engineers on their cloud journey.
- you have good communication skills in English.
Your diverse role will include…
- being responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle.
- presales activities and proof-of-concept delivery.
- architecting and creating data pipelines, data platforms, and data warehouses on Google Cloud Platform.
- tech leadership and mentorship.
- being a trusted technical consultant and trainer for our clients’ tech teams.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Big Data and Google Cloud experts and mentoring talented juniors.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- visiting cool places such as Singapore (if you are comfortable traveling after COVID).