You are looking for us if…
- a dynamic project environment excites you more than painfully slow development.
- building things from scratch motivates you more than refactoring legacy codes.
- working with different people on different problems is refreshing for you.
- solely designing complex solutions doesn’t satisfy you because you also want to actively take part in the implementation of your plans.
- keeping your knowledge up-to-date is just as important to you as sharing it.
We are looking for you if…
- you are a software or data architect with hands-on coding experience (preferably in Java/Python and SQL).
- finding the right tools for each problem is more important to you than becoming an expert in one specific tool.
- talking directly to clients to understand their business needs is not outside your comfort zone.
- you want to use your technical leadership skills to guide both our engineers and our clients’ engineers on their cloud journey.
- you have good communication skills in English.
Your diverse role will include…
- being responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle.
- presales activities and proof-of-concept delivery.
- architecting and creating data pipelines, data platforms, and data warehouses on Google Cloud Platform.
- tech leadership and mentorship.
- being a trusted technical consultant and trainer for our clients’ tech teams.
You will enjoy…
- using cutting-edge technologies.
- learning from A+ Big Data and Google Cloud experts and mentoring talented juniors.
- working anywhere you feel comfortable and productive.
- visiting cool places such as Singapore (if you are comfortable traveling after COVID).